Hotel T.V's by RCA.

Does ANYONE here know ANYTHING about these RCA Hotel Sets? I have spent all day E-Mailing back & forth to the RCA "super Tech" from up away, & it's going to take me a week to get the info I want! I have the CRK17TC1 (proper remote), which works these units, but won't allow me into the menu to set channels, unlock the front panel buttons, inputs menu etc? Our stock RCA remotes won't work the needed functions, nor will the supplied by the Hotel remote CRK17TC1. I don't have the "clone box", so how do I set these up? The guy at the Hotel doesn't know, & they can't get any help from the suppliers. Someone MUST work on these units!

RCA 27" T.V. Model # J27435YX52 Chassis # CTC203AJ9, as well as 27" Model # J27F635, Chassis # ITC008FC1. Thanks, Dani.

Reply to
Dani

bob kater

The ClonePro is used to allow the settings from one TV to be copied to any other sets. You should still be able to set an individual set using the standard remote I would imagine.

The user manuals for the 435 and the F635 are here

You might also try the contact us link on their commercial homepage

Ross Herbert