Hoover 800 series 1978 washing machine.

Anyone have a schematic for this Hoover washer? I'm in Oz with 240V and I think the 800 series covers models 832, 830, 835 top loaders made by Hoover in Oz back then.

Regards,

Patrick Turner.

Reply to
Patrick Turner

Are you sure it isn't tucked inside the control panel or glued to the inside of the back cover?

What's the problem with the machine? I didn't know Hoover ever made washers.

Reply to
James Sweet

You're joking surely ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

No, not at all. Hoover is a household name for vacuum cleaners, I've never seen anything else made by them.

Now GE, Maytag, Whirlpool, those are names I'd associate with washers.

Reply to
James Sweet

Perhaps only outside the US.

Reply to
Terry F.

(in the U.S.):

The Hoover portable Washer/Extractor was a popular apartment-size unit that had a surprisingly large capacity for a compact unit. I have refurbished a number of them in the last few years and found eager buyers; the only problem is finding compatible round belts but I did find a local source.

Michael

Reply to
msg