Hitachi TV fault. Model no: C1405T-311 Colour TV

Model no: C1405T-311 Colour TV

The set works perfectly except for the volume control.

The volume was turned down to zero using the remote. When the increase volume button is pressed on the remote or the button on the set, the indicator appears on the screen but the volume remains at zero.

I have re-soldered most of the joints on the PCB without any improvement. Although I have very limited TV servicing skills I am aware of danger of very high voltages present and take due precautions.

If anyone with knowledge of this set can suggest which component may have failed I would be very grateful. Ron

Reply to
ron

ron ha escrito:

EEPROM? hotel mode ? (doubtful) audio output IC? you'll need the schema to get much further with this.