Hitachi AP62 Blue CRT Needed

Make: Hitachi Model : 60FX32B Chassis : AP62 Part Needed : Blue CRT Part # : P16LGD00BMB

Anyone have one of these in the boneyard?

Please advise!

================================= Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 (860)399-1861 (860)664-3535 FAX snipped-for-privacy@snet.net =================================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

Can we assume it was another case of the contrast being way up and a customer leaving the blue screen mute on screen for too long?

Reply to
dkuhajda

Can't say really. Set was given to my customer for free. They hauled it up in to their rec room ...2 flights of stairs!

First time I've seen this happen. No crack in tube. Vacuum has not been breached. Odd!

========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

You have the Hitachi 7 number part number May have new in box Doug

Reply to
Doug

Looks like UE03833 or UE03843

One is just the CRT I believe...the other is a complete assembly. Either will be helpful!

Thanks for checking

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

No.....Vacuum is not lost, CRT is bad. No time to shag around.