Help with a Sony part and ripoff shipping cost.

I have been looking for a replacement pot for a Sony STR-DB940 amp. I was directed to Tritronics, from this group.

I found that Tritronics does indeed sell this part cheaper than I can purchase it from here (Finland)

90 euro. Tritronics price was 34 USD, but they want 60 bucks to ship it via USPS Ground!!

That is a ripoff price for shipping a small volume pot in normal ground mail to Finland.

I have lived 15 yrs. of my life in the US., so I know what postoffice charges for normal package.

My question is: Is there anyone willing to help me out with this? If they are willing to accept credit card or verified PayPal, even better.

The part is: 1-225-445-11 or 1-227-395-11

Thanks,

Jan Finland

Reply to
Jack

Try another Sony distributor. Vance Baldwin, Fulton, Andrews, FOX, or others. I am sure someone will ship it reasonably.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

mail

One kind soul from Canada has offered to help.

Jan Finalnd

Reply to
Jack