Help/Schematic Needed Technisonic Model TFM-403 FM A/G Transceiver

Schematic Needed Technisonics Model TFM-403 (Or TFM-30 or TFM-138) UHF FM Air to Ground Radio.

I am trying to troubleshoot an early serial number radio (25 KHz BW) that has a display multiplex problem. Only the upper left quadrant works and only briefly for about 30 seconds. The other 3/4 of the LEDS have all segments illuminated. When first turned on the upper left quadrant works and I can see and use most of the main radio functions. Then after

30 seconds, the upper left quadrant either fades away or some segments light up like the rest of the display. I am suspecting physical damage since the front lens is cracked and a keyboard button (#2) is popped off. Otherwise the radio seems to TX and RX OK!.

I need help finding a schematic of the control board and display. I have a TFM-403 UHF radio but I think the other two models mentioned above probably are similar.

I would also appreciate hearing from techs with familiarity of this model. Also need some cosmetic parts if you can help. I want to fix myself. not to send to a depot. Its for my ham shack! Thanks!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money"  ;-P
Reply to
**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

According to the Technisonics website, they will share with you the repair manual and all technical bulletins for "only" $50:

spam