Help Okidata Microline 320 print head swap

Hi,

I would like to swap print heads between two Okidata Microline 320 dot matrix printers. Can anyone walk me through it or send me a link to a website with instructions?

Thanks, Dan snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
dlowe789

I believe most of them can be removed simply by pulling them straight up. You might have to remove the plastic shield around the head first.

Reply to
stickyfox

If you remove the print cartridge first, you will then see a lever you pull up on (right side, looking down on the print head). George

Reply to
George