Help ID Caps-Sony CCD-TR33 Board

so-as per my previous post:

The distinguishing feature of this otherwise unremarkable video 8

camera is it's color viewfinder. Mine was working fine last week. Took it out for the weekly power up I do with all my other video cameras, and the viewfinder is B/W, and washed out. All other functions are normal, and the video output to the TV is color. Is this prolly a cap issue? Has anyone any experience with disassembly and repair of Sony boards? Are they smt? Is it practical to consider a teardown of this device to attempt repair? JR<

I put the camera in the freezer overnight. in the morning, I removed it, attached the video cable and a powerpack. It turned on, with color viewfinder. Of course, the lenses fogged up almost immediately, so I turned it off and went to work. PM, turned it on, and it's back to B/W viewfinder. So, I tore it down, and here is a link to a page I made showing the main board.

The board is about 4" long and 3" high. I need help identifying these electrolytics. They are SMT, and I don't quite understand some of the marks. Also, help with sourcing these. I doubt RadioShack will work. Thanks a million in advance. The camera is quite complex; I hope I will remember how to reassemble it after a time... :) JR HOME PAGE:

JR North