Hella LED switches

GNAW .... the 3 pin Amazon rockers are the same construction

All Electronics states switches with resistors for 12V DC auto applications. Protecting the LED right ?

Now my van has 12 LED switches no problems BUT most prob around 10-11 activ ate Bosch type relays ....the remaining transmit power but the LED does not come on in that wiring configuration.

what happens here is wiring in series does not work but wiring in parallel is the existence for the 3 pin rocker. As in Bcae's diagram. Right ? Correc t if I'm wrong

I appreciate the help and the turning question as a terminal block or 2 hav e problems probably due to hasty wiring in series vs parallel or parallel v s series. Checking thru the system when looming for downstream series/paral lel connections is in odor maybe preventing voltage bleed.

Reply to
avagadro7

Which switch, which diagram?

--

Rick C
Reply to

uto applications. Protecting the LED right ?

ctivate Bosch type relays ....the remaining transmit power but the LED does not come on in that wiring configuration.

lel is the existence for the 3 pin rocker. As in Bcae's diagram. Right ? Co rrect if I'm wrong

have problems probably due to hasty wiring in series vs parallel or parall el vs series. Checking thru the system when looming for downstream series/p arallel connections is in odor maybe preventing voltage bleed.

trollish, scroll down to BASIC ROCKER SWITCH STRUCTURE

avagadro7

That's ok. I've lost interest.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Super replies.

In haste, wiring in series to parallel on a 6 inch drilled AL bus bar could reduce or eliminate voltage around the inflicted area but not at the other end. ?!

The systems growth was not considered during the first stage. The redo parts are on the shelf. Waiting for a hiatus.

Reply to
avagadro7