Hdmi-microusb cable for Samsung s4

Hi, i have a cable as in subjet with an usb plug for supply too. When i watch my movies from smartphone i get rustles and noise and sometimes the video turns off. My cable is not original but it's a commercial coloured in red one that you can find on internet. Do you think that an original cable one is more reliable? Or what?

Why these original cables are compatible only for a kind of Samsung (S3 or S4 or S5). At least this has written on description. Thank you for replies!!!!

--
'zaFo'!
Reply to