Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair? - Page 2

Re: Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair?
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 12 Dec 2017 04:36:26 -0000 (UTC), Arthur

It's hard for me to tell what the sound is, so,

Any chance the thermostat went bad and the coolant is boiling?

Re: Have you ever heard this noise in an engine after a VCG repair?
replying to Arthur Wood, Iggy wrote:
Sorry in advance, I couldn't resist with a discussion so on point. I don't
know why anyone buys or even puts up with German crap. How many decades,
models and makes does it take. Truth about BMW e46 M54 engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn4ZnT5qPpo

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/have-you-ever-heard-this-noise-in-an-engine-after-a-vcg-repa-1152886-.htm

Site Timeline