Grandata, Wembley ,UK folded ?

Component supplier, filler page for website this week

also known as Mojazzle Ltd K P House / Unit 15 Pop In Buildings, South Way, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 0HB No response to emails on failure to deliver a purchase of 3 weeks ago. Not tried phoning them yet, next week job. May just be just failure to pay the website platform and bad business practise , at this stage I know you can claim back financial loss as paid for by CC, but what is the exact process, as I've never done it before? Wait for appearance on CC statement and then what?

Reply to
N_Cook

$ whois grandata.co.uk

Domain name: grandata.co.uk ... Registrant's address: 49 Birkdale Avenue Pinner London Middlesex HA5 5SG United Kingdom ... Relevant dates: Registered on: 30-Sep-1997 Expiry date: 30-Sep-2018 Last updated: 25-Aug-2015 ...

So, the domain name is still "live" . . . anyway.

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

Annual return and accounts are seriously overdue at Companies House, I'd say find another supplier ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

And they filed to have the company struck-off two days ago, was your

Reply to
Andy Burns

I'd been using them for perhaps 20 years, but yes, different supplier required. I could have bought from China/UK or 1 supplier in Germany with prohibitive shipping costs and I thought , paying over the odds, to the only UK supplier listing the, I'd get them the usual potal delay+ one day. A month on , HK ones would have been here by now ,doh!

Reply to
N_Cook

No just 2 , NOS obsolete, TO220 SMPS supervisor+drivers, one to use and one for spare, about 17 GBP with VAT and postage.

Reply to
N_Cook