Golf trolley motor controllers.

Hi

Golf trolley motor controllers.

Anyone know where to go to find the circuits for the common makes or typical circuits?

Cheers

Ted

--
Please identify yourself in name or subject in any replies or they will not
be opened.

On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 20:44:44 GMT, "Ted Pillinger" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I have a reverse engineered diagram for a Walker Mark III golf buggy by Parmaker Products P/L. All it consists of is a CA3524 PWM controller driving a DC motor unidirectionally via two parallel-connected MOSFETs. I can scan it if you are interested.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Any chance that you have a regenerative braking circuit for any electric-powered vehicle? I would like to look at something known to work; I will need to make a switch-mode regenerative controller this spring to provide braking and battery recharging by a step-up conversion from the motor back-emf (about 30V at high rpm up to about 40V for charging).

Michael

Reply to
msg

typical

not

Make sure you engineer it so that the wiper of the pot breaks contact easily , and control goes to maximum rather than minimum, in that fault circumstance. Causes much hilarity on the golf course.

N Cook

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 01:54:49 -0600, msg put finger to keyboard and composed:

Sorry, no.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar