GE Radio/Cassette Recorder 3-5264A Schematic

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a schematic for an old GE Radio/Cassette Recorder model 3-5264A?

I am willing to pay for it.

Thank You in advance, John

Reply to
jaugustine

I think I have this on paper. Is there something specific you need?

Dan

Reply to
dansabrservices

Hi Dan,

Just the schematic of the audio amplifier and speaker connection.

If you have a scanner, scan that part and send it as an image file attached to email.

For my email address, remove "ine".

I have many service manuals and maybe someday, I can return the favor.

Again Thank You, John

Reply to
jaugustine

UPDATE:

I did not receive the schematic (part or whole) from Dan.

Please, does anyone know a site where I can buy a schematic (GE Radio/Cassette Recorder model 3-5264A) to download?

Thank You in advance, John

Reply to
jaugustine