GE appliance motor date codes?

I bought a used dryer motor/blower/shroud assembly from a local appliance shop and would like to know the date of manufacture and the model series it was originally used in. I've tried many parts sites on the net to no avail -- couldn't find a GE date code table, either, and GE parts dept. was no help. My motor is very similar to the Type V pictured in the following link with threaded shaft for blower, but my version has the pressed on pulley at rear:

Motor label (line by line):

General Electric CSA LR22286 E-25382

5KH26GJ059S 142672 Date 848 D 1/4 HP 1725 RPM 115 V 60 HZ 4.8 A B1063 Thermally Protected INS CL B 40C AMB Made in U. S. A.

Also, does anyone know the weakest rated (i.e., lowest HP/amp) available dryer motor? I've seen 1/6 HP, but none smaller yet. Did/do they make these things with 3-inch vents or are they all 4-inch? Having said that, I'd also like to keep the RPM's down around where this one is to keep noise pollution at a minimum. If I could score a smaller unit, that'd be better, as I'm not using this motor to turn a drum -- only need it for air movement and I don't need a leaf blower. Yeah, I know there are all manner of encased centrifugal blowers on the market, but I got this monster for a song, a short song. If I could find a smaller dryer assembly _with shroud_ for an equally low price, that would be the best bet for such a durable unit, especially since I wish to fabricate my own enclosure for it. Sure, I could compensate for higher RPM noise with soundproofing, but as I said, I want _small_ and soundproofing increases enclosure size. I guess I can't have everything, though. 8-/

Thanks..

Reply to
Ray L. Volts