GDO

Any one know how I choose a key fob clicker and wall mount key pad for an old Stanley model 3205 garage door opener? It has a sticker with a five digit serial code. What is that serial code used for?

Reply to
Elder Jones

Ordering key fob replacements that match.

Personally, I'd redo the entire receiver circuit with something more modern and secure.

--
Adrian C
Reply to

I'd assumed he meant "grid dip oscillator" - showing my age again.:(

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Ditto

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

If your time is of any value, I would go to a garage door company that sell s Stanley; you are more likely to get the right thing on your first try, bu t may have to pay full retail. If your opener is old and obsolete, and the dealer does not have it, I would look on eBay (or go directly to eBay if y ou want to save some money and are confident you know what to get).

Reply to
jfeng