Fujitsi 50" Plasma - Parts

Hi group, I just acquired a Fujitsu P50XHA10US 50 inch plasma TV with a broken plasma tube. Can anyone here use any or all of the boards before I put them up on that famous auction site? They should all be in perfect working order for direct replacement in a non-working set, or the power supply boards can be stripped for many valuable components. I have every board, wire, and ribbon cable. If anyone is interested I can post the board numbers or a list of all the major components on the boards. I soon may also have access to many other broken plasmas of the same brand. Mike

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver