FS: Nakamichi T-100

I have a Nakamichi T-100, complete (including carton) and in excellent condition. As I no longer have use for it, I would like to sell it.

It's useful for aligning analog tape recorders, and is a legitimate collector's item. Any offer of $500 or greater will get my attention.

You can contact me directly.

Thank you.

"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right questions."

-- Edwin Land

Reply to
William Sommerwerck