Free service manuals? for 37lg3000 LCD TV

Hi everyone.

Anyone know where I can get a free service manual for the LG 37LG3000 LCD TV?

When I power it up, the red LED brightens 3 times at 1 sec intervals before finally going blue, with no picture or sound.

Thanks

Reply to
blackhead

Not familiar specifically with this model, but have you checked that the 24v rail establishes ? Many LCD power supplies produce one that feeds both the LCD panel backlight inverter, as well as the sound output stages. Is it by any chance a Vestel chassis using a 17PW xx series power supply ?

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Sat, 2 Jan 2010 11:40:49 -0800 (PST), blackhead put finger to keyboard and composed:

FWIW, here are service manuals for LG LCD TVs made for the Australian market:

Maybe there is a similar chassis?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

How do I find out what type of Chassis it is?

The main PCB HAS lg500/3000 screen printed which gives the impression it's an LG chassis?

Reply to
blackhead