Free HP LaserJet 1 & Tandy DMP-105

If anyone wants an old tandy DMP-105 pay for shipping and it is yours, or you can pick it up for free. As far as I know it is in perfect working condition.

I believe the Laserjet is the first model ever sold.. It has a serial interface and a toner cartridge.. The last time I powered it on it worked fine. I'm in Mt. Dora, FL and if nobody wants these they're going in the dumpster.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

You might post this also on:

comp.periphs.printers comp.sys.hp.hardware

Jonesy

Reply to
Allodoxaphobia

Except for the very top controller board -- the HP LaserJet is identical to the Apple LaserWriter (their first) -- both based on he same Canon Laser/copier engine of the 1984 era. I attended the launch of that product -- expensive -- but heady days for the eventual replacement of NEC Displaywriters. IBM even had an early electronic interface for the old Selectric typewriters in the late 1970s.

gb

Reply to
w9gb

I have one of those old Apple Laserwriters. Impressive piece of equipment, still worked last time I tried it, though it was streaking on the paper.

Reply to
James Sweet

or for your location:

Place free ads for stuff. I've used them for getting rid or CRTs, sheetrock, plywood, etc. People will take most anything if it's free...

Reply to
JW

Reply to
M Berger

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 11:03:05 -0600, M Berger Has Frothed:

I have an old Apple Image Writer (serial port) impact printer that I still use on my old Novell printer server. That was a fast printer for its day.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow