FORD E250 piezo buzzer

Suggestions on wiring add on buzzers for example into the flasher circuit ?

Reply to
avagadro7

if a wire is run from grnd light to buzzer then the buzzer buzzes n does not grnd the system ? yes/no

but this would buzz when lights are on so a buzzer connection needs go at the ground flashers with diode ?

Reply to
avagadro7

bbb bbbbbb bbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzick

Reply to
avagadro7

with 11 views including Cress ? we assume THERE'S A LOTTA DEAF FORD OWNERS HERE....

Reply to
avagadro7

Suggestions on wiring add on buzzers for example into the flasher circuit ?

Don't know much about yank cars but I'd start off with a couple of diodes from each side lamp circuit going into the piezo (assuming it is a self powered unit).

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull