For Kirsty

Re: Problems with a Philips 28" flat screen TV.

Kirsty,

The problem turned out to be a small electronic panel in the set (not sure which one) and a new, 'upgraded' one took its place.

The repair cost around £180 to carry out (parts and labour) - luckily for us, this was covered by an extended insurance policy.

Brian G

Reply to
Brian G

Thanks for posting back, it's helpful to have an idea what the repair costs might be. We haven't done anything with our TV yet, we might end up getting a new one rather than paying to fix this one (no extended warranty on it unfortunately!). I'm glad yours is working again anyway.

Thanks, Kirsty.

Reply to
Kirsty