FOR EDDIE MARANO

On the TV set, try to change electrolytics in P.S.U. B.T.W. emails from you address aren't delivered, i r

--
Inty.Evolution
intiglietta@email.it -> per email normali e con immagini Jpeg

Sorry Inty (not sure why the email didn't deliver). The message I received was displayed on the TV. thanks for your advise. By the way, I have no knowledge on how to do any TV repairs so by PSU do you mean "power supply unit"?

Judging by the lack of responses to this email request I'll call in the service guy to rob me of my money!

Thanks

Reply to
edee em

In data Fri, 23 Jun 2006 02:00:41 +0200, edee em ha scritto:

yes, the power part

LOL