FlyPCB.com - China PCB Company - Best PCB sourcing solution

FlyPCB is a specilized CHINA PCB company mainly face to oversea markets. We can provide all kinds of PCB products as followings:

  • Small Prototype
  • Large Volume
  • Aluminium, Ceramics-based special Laminate
  • HDI and Buried, Blind boards

For further information, please visit our website at

All our products are with guaranteed quality, competitive price and shortly lead time. Please don't hesitate to contact us via snipped-for-privacy@flypcb.com

Regards, Kenneth

---------------------------------------------- Create value that increase customer competitive advantages!

Reply to
flypcb

Q: What's the easiest way to spot a company with no business ethics?

A: They spew spam.

Reply to
JeffM

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell