FlyPCB.com - China PCB Company - Best PCB sourcing solution

FlyPCB is a specilized CHINA PCB company mainly face to oversea
markets. We can provide all kinds of PCB products as followings:

* Small Prototype
* Large Volume
* Aluminium, Ceramics-based special Laminate
* HDI and Buried, Blind boards

For further information, please visit our website at http://www.flypcb.com /

All our products are with guaranteed quality, competitive price and
shortly lead time. Please don't hesitate to contact us via
snipped-for-privacy@flypcb.com

Regards, Kenneth
Create value that increase customer competitive advantages!

Bad vendor: FlyPCB.com -- SPAMs Usenet

Q: What's the easiest way to spot a company with no business ethics?

A: They spew spam.

Re: FlyawayPCB.com - China PCB spammer

prove it.