Fluke 80T-150 battery ??

Can someone with a one or a manual please tell what batteries this temp probe uses? tnx

--

73
Hank WD5JFR

Don't know if the 80T-150U is the same as the 80T-150, but the -150U uses a standard 9V alkaline battery.

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

"In theory, there isn't any difference between theory and practice.  In
practice, there is."  - Yogi Berra
Reply to
DaveM

I finally figure it out. It uses to Type N which are 1/2 size AAA at

1.5 volts each. The Fluke site doesn't have any manual info and I'd like a PDF if anyone has one to share. tnx

Henry Kolesnik

Take care! Some of these 1/2 size batteries are 3.6 Volts and 12 Volts.

Have you thought of calling Fluke directly instead of guessing at what it may be?

JANA _____

1.5 volts each. The Fluke site doesn't have any manual info and I'd like a PDF if anyone has one to share. tnx

JANA

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik