fix-rca wsp250 wireless speakers. transmitter loses power and stops transmitting

Rca wsp250 wireless transmitter stopped transmitting after 1 to 2 mins.

I found that Q3 when the middle leg was touched, the transmitter came back to life.

I bridged the middle leg of Q3 with the leg directly next to r11 with solder and the transmitter now works fine and has for 2 weeks straight.

Reply to
Robert Belisle