...fix in window screen???

when I re-connect in the client, there is a window dialog "... mustfix.com" pop out. This is the first time I see that. I do not do anything since that the pc has access internet last night ( it is behind a router). what is your judgement on this "mustfix"?

Reply to
wefixpc

wefixpc spake thus:

Don't know, but I sure as hell wouldn't click on it until I found out.

--
Pierre, mon ami. Jetez encore un Scientologiste
dans le baquet d'acide.

- from a posting in alt.religion.scientology titled
"France recommends dissolving Scientologists"
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Sounds like you have spyware.. Get spybot S&D

or AdAware. Also probably a good idea to get some antivirus protection while you're at it. Get AVG antivirus for free, it works great
.

Is is a windows netsend message? If so you just need to disable the messenger service to stop the messages.

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Turn off the Windows messenger service (Port 139) Settings, control panel, administrative tools, services. Right click on "messenger" and tell it to stop. Then right click on "startup type" and set to "disabled."

Then find and download both "Spywareblaster" and "Spybot - Search & Destroy" They're both free and great little programs.

Reply to
JW

If you click on it, you'll fix the PC, for sure...

Tom

Reply to
Tom MacIntyre