Eyephones, Earphones . . . . :)

A young guy was bragging to some guys that he just got a brand new I-phone. One of the guys replied, "you got an eyephone", and I have an earphone. That's when an older guy walked up and said, "I got both of you beat, I got HEADPHONES"...... :)

Reply to
oldschool

bitrex

(from the original 1957 ad)

John

Reply to
John Robertson

How to make the "chemical cosh" acceptable, eh?

But it's still around, and still being used, so it must have been working well for all these years. And not only in senility; looking at the other ads on that website it truly seems to be the "universal panacea"!

--

Jeff
Reply to