Extension cable for SD card socket?

Would anybody know if any company sells an extension cable for an SD card socket? Our new plasma TV has a socket for displaying pictures stored on an SD card, but it's located in the back of the TV, and is very hard to get to because there's almost no clearance between the TV's sides and the entertainment center it sits in. I'm hoping to find some sort of extension cable that I can plug into the rear slot, run the socket end of the cable to the front, then plug SD cards into that.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Mr. Land

From what we have been told in the past, the SD card itself cannot be extended because its buss is critical. If you have a device using a USB to SD conversion, the USB portion can be extended to some degree.

The Plasma TV that I have, has the card reader right on the front panel located just next to the controls.

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.