ESR meters repository

hi

for those who want to know more about it I ran a web site about the esr meters comments welcomed

regards,

--
---
Kripton

Kripton Inscribed thus:

Interesting site ! Could do with a little tidying up of the graphics. Have bookmarked it for reference. I've grabbed some notes. :-) Thanks.

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

When the 'Blue' version of Bob's meter first came out, I wrote an article for a UK magazine, on building the kit. The mag has long ago ceased to be published. I think I still have the article archived on this machine somewhere. If it would be of any interest for your site, mail me direct off-group with a valid address that I can send it to, and you're welcome to make use of it.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily