Error codes? Fault Codes?

WTD: List of Whirlpool Fault Codes / Error Codes for Oven / Microwave

Recently got a unit with a "d" in the display and the lists I have don't address this code!

Just to avoid dupes, I already have the lists at Repair Clinic and Appliance Parts Pros shown below:

Thanks!

William Miller =E2=80=A0 snipped-for-privacy@usa.net p r o t o t e c h @ u s a . n e t

William Miller

model #

Recently got a unit with a "d" in the display and the lists I have don't address this code!

Just to avoid dupes, I already have the lists at Repair Clinic and Appliance Parts Pros shown below:

Thanks!

William Miller â? snipped-for-privacy@usa.net p r o t o t e c h @ u s a . n e t

nipperchipper

Turns out that "d" is "demo mode". Whirlpool said to push and hold the "timer off" pad for 5 seconds until you hear two beeps.

It may need to be the Stop or Clear pad on some models, but the principle is the same.

William Miller