Emerson LCD TV model LC320EM8AN won't turn on

Hi,

I have an Emerson LCD TV model LC320EM8AN (mfg 08/07) in my TV service shop that won't turn on. Note: I do not have the SM.

Main fuse is good. I performed basic tests on power components, but I didn't find a defective part.

Did anyone service this or a similar model with this problem? What was the cause of this problem?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad