Elektor magazine new ESR/C meter.

Has anyone here built one or at least seen the construction details? Any comments?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Bob ..go here ..

kip

kip

Thanks Kip! I thought it was a bit strange that they'd bring out another ESR meter design... it's just two earlier projects combined, so now I know. :)

Cheers Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Reply to
russ lavergne

I read the article

This is weird I can not remember the correct values time/capacitance it takes about 15 minutes to read a 470µFd capacitor

But the point was, I thought it was strange how the meter took so long to measure a slightly big value

Also they run twin leads to each probe, they have not worked out how to zero out the lead resistance.

Cheers Bob

-1&art=52895&PN=On

Reply to
Eric