Electrophysics 7290 IR camera schematic / service manual?

Hi, all,

I have one of these nice lead salt vidicon cameras, good from about

700-1900 nm, but it's on the fritz with a blank image. Fiddling with the +300V adjust pot will make the image appear for a few tenths of a second, so it looks like the tube's fine and there's some resistor that's out of spec and offsetting the bias someplace.

All the power supplies look fine--apart from the +300, they're all

78xx/79xx regulators, so it's easy to check. I have the user manual, which talks briefly about all the adjustment pots, but after going through their abbreviated procedure, it's still flatline.

It's all through-hole, so I can probably do OK without a schematic, but before I spend a day on it, does anybody have a lead on a schematic? (It's the 7290, not the 7290A.)

Sofradir (formerly Electrophysics) hasn't responded to my query.

Thanks

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs