Electronic Visuals PAL Vector monitor EV4020 schematic/manual

Hi all, Have an obscure intermittent fault on this vectorscope where the trace flashes until brightness control is way too high (& likely to finish the tube if I don't do something about it soon). Anyone know where I might obtain a schematic or manual for it? (None of the usual sources seem to stock anything made by Electronic Visuals & emails to a dozen or so suppliers have drawn a blank.) Anyone help, pse? Scal

Reply to
Scalp