Electronic Component Suppliers in Orlando

Is there anywhere in Orlando that you can buy electronic compnents other than Skycraft? They usually have something that will work, but sometimes they don't and I have to wait for stuff to ship and pay $5-$7 for shipping. Is there some place like mouser or digi-key in the Orlando area?

- Mike

Reply to
Michael Kennedy

Go to switchboard.com search for "electronic parts" in "orlando fl"

Reply to
AZ Nomad

ACME Enterprises of Orlando

6192 Edgewater Drive Orlando, FL 32810 407-296-2333 800-575-9833

Glen Goodwin

Mike & Glen-

I think there is also a Newark Electronics office in the Orlando area. You might call them and see what they have.

Fred

Reply to
Fred McKenzie

There is (or was) also a place called All Electronics in Winter Springs. The owner ran a repair shop in the same building. I went in there a few years ago, and they refused to sell me a part because he had a minimum order policy, even for over the counter retail sales.

Acme looks like it's a mail order only operation, and their shipping is 11.99 on small orders.

Vance-Baldwin used to have a listing in the Orlando phone book, but they're not in the latest one. I don't know if they still have their Orlando office or not.

The last over-the-counter, retail, electronic parts place I know of in Orlando disappeared about 4 or 5 years ago. It evolved into a computer shop, now I think it's completely gone.

Mike WB2MEP

Reply to
Mike WB2MEP