DVD Players and Ipods for Sale

Dear Sirs;

We have an ongoing supply of the following items, excellent prices. We can also find most any electronic device you might be seeking. Please reply ONLY if you have a serious inquiry. Information needed - the product, quantity and target price. Available right now............. Sanyo DVD players.................Minimum of 500 pieces, starting at $50/ piece. Apple Ipod with digital picture................minimum of 500 pieces starting at $78/ piece. Again, serious inquiries ONLY. Pictures and complete details available. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best Regards, Sarah Morris Bonnie McNerney S & B Sales snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
bmcnerney