Doppler Flow Meters

If you have ever seen the Kill-a-Watt meter to track electric use of home appliances, you can undertsand why I was hoping for a cheap doppler meter to track liquid flow noninvasively inside piper using sound waves. I recently got a ten dollar sonic stud finder, and suspect the only reason this device can't track flow is software and not hardware. Are we likely to see home doppler meters any time soon?

- = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist

---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]

Reply to
vjp2.at