Dirty connector update

Well everybody, it just may be dirty connectors. I pulled that damn board in and out so many times that I think it may have cleaned the contacts because I have not been able to get the machine to fault again. The machine will be running hard the next 5 days so this will really test it again. Thanks for all the advice so far everyone. Eric

etpm