digelec 824 manual? (2023 Update)

Hi all, another repair, another need: does anyone have the manual (user or whatever) of the digelec 824 (E)EPROM programmer? I could do without schematic, but I'd need at least to know how it's supposed to work to test and all. Even a PC program for it would do I think. A google search mostly shows dead links. Thanks in advance Frank IZ8DWF

Reply to
frank

You probably found the Atari page discussing this and posting a link to the manual (expired) but you might be able to contact one of the posters on there, he shows active in the group still.

JC

Reply to
JC

yes I've found this, but I can't find a way to send a message to anyone without registering. I might as well register if all else fails. Thanks Frank

Reply to
frank

This repository has a scanned user manual for the Digelec 804:

It's not what you are looking for, but could bring you closer.

Cheers!

Reply to
c4urs11

Hey. Did you happen to find the Digelec 828 manual?

Reply to
heymattay

I have the 824 manual, my original request was for this model.

Frank

Reply to
frank

Heeft een van u de handleiding van de digelec 824 in pdf voor mij. Bij voorbaat dank

Reply to
tHekeM

Hi Frank, I'm looking for the 824 manual. Could I get a copy kindly? Best regards Patrick

Reply to
Patrick

After almost 6 years, you expect Frank to be waiting around for your reply?

Reply to
Bertrand Sindri