Dick smith ESR meter ? Where to buy in the US?

Where can i buy a Dick smith ESR meter in the US?

Reply to
marslee

You'll need to talk to John's Jukes in Vancouver, Canada (almost USA). Website:

Bob Parker

Happy New Year Art! 2006 started out on January 1st at a temperature of 44ºC = 111ºF, but it's cooled down a lot since then. :-) Great to know that the device is still doing its thing!

Regards Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

I've tried to buy one using PayPal but can't find a way of entering the correct overseas postage (for the UK). The 'shopping cart' page says it may be added at checkout, but I can't find any writable boxes etc to allow this.

--
*Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap!  You choose.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Similar available from Satcure (UK)??? - no connection but found it there when I was looking for one... e.g

Geo

Reply to
Geo

I got mine as a kit, in 'Dick Smith' packaging, from SAtcure a few years ago (and very useful it is), but IIRC later found that it would have been *considerably* cheaper direct from DSE in Aus (or from Flipper in Can.?)

--
Peter Duck
Reply to

Doesn't AnatekCorp.com sell them?

Dick Smith Co. delivered my kit from Australia to the U.S. in just 11 days.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Reply to
spudnuty

If you send John Robertson at John's Jukes a quick e-mail, he'll sort out any problems you might be having. He's got a well deserved reputation for outstanding service. :-)

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Anatek stopped dealing with DSE some time ago. You could order one from DSE direct via their website, but personally I'd recommend that you get it from John's Jukes if you're in the USA.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

I finally managed to send them a fax over the weekend. Hopefully sorted.

--
*Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...