Desoldering question (Miller XMT welder repair)

Sweet! What did you use to design / print the front panel ? Last few years, I've been using the drawing facilities embedded in MSWord (they actually work very well, and are very accurate, once you get to grips with them), and then printing out and laminating the result. This is then stuck to the front panel using a spray contact adhesive that my mate the carpet fitter gave me. It's very good, but it gives you no second chance ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Designed using Draw on my RISC OS computer and made with the anodised aluminium printing system from RS Components. Not cheap but good value for one offs. And gives a very robust finish.

--
*If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)