Dell Vostro v13 Battery

OK.. I know this is rather far fetched, but cost is not a problem here! I basically would like to see if it is possible to replace the Dell Vostro v13 battery, it specifys as a 6 cell 11.1V 30Whr, so its really shit basically, I think I can do better!

Are there any places where I can custom make my own lithium ion battery to make my time worth while ??

Thanks

--
Chris Choi
Reply to

What's your time worth?

If you are trying to give yourself longer run times than you can *buy*, then the answer is different than if you are just trying to come up with a longer run-time solution IN LIEU OF a COTS purchase.

(i.e., the former, being unavailable, can warrant a greater invstment -- time + money -- on your part. OTOH, trying to "compete" with COTS options really constrains the budget you have to work with -- since you *know* what the final result of your quest must cost BELOW)

Reply to
D Yuniskis

"Christopher Choi"

** A 6 cell Li-Ion battery will be around 21.9 volts.
** Why do you imagine that ??

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

On 4/11/2010 5:46 PM Phil Allison spake thus:

But 3 in parallel should be pretty close to 11 volts, so there must be 2 sets of 3 in parallel, no?

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David Nebenzahl