Defective meter?

That is what I have been doing. Taking readings every day and even before and after some things like washer and dryer to see how much they take. That's when I found the meter still turning after shutting off everything and killing the main breaker.

--
Claude Hopper          :)

Reply to
Claude Hopper

"Arfa Daily" wrote in news:H3nMk.75518$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe16.ams:

my recently new remotely readable meter can also be read by me,as it has a nice large LCD readout;3/4" high display numbers. Readings will be more accurate,as the old style was vulnerable to misreading,and it will help the power company keep costs down. (Progress Energy Florida.)

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik