Cordless phone battery pack

I've a RS 5.8ghz cordless phone with a dead battery pack: D-AA600BX3 DC 3.6V 600mAh

Replacement battery-packs at DC 3.6V aren't too expensive, but I've not seen any at exactly 600mAh. Is this critical? Would, say, 800mAh work OK? Pardon my lack of knowledge.

Thx, P

Puddin' Man

Think of mAh as if it were the breaking strength of a rope in pounds. You want to lift a load that weighs 500 pounds.

The instructions say that the rope should be rated at 600 pounds.

So know let's rephrase your question.

Is a rope that is rated at 800 pounds ok to use?

As that gal from Alaska would say "You betcha"

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

The original is availible on Ebay, starting at about $5.

Michael A. Terrell

Ahhh. I forgot about Ebay.

I just ordered one.

Many thanks to all respondents.