Converting binary files from a HP 8751A network analyzer.

We can save ASCII and binrary files on a disk. Saving is much faster with binary files but their format is undocumented.

Has anybody a converter for binary to ASCII?

--
Jean-Pierre Coulon
Reply to

You only have to Google! I did, thinking that it would remind me of one I used to be familiar with decards ago, but it didn't!

Reply to
Mike Coon

Correction: I was thinking of "base64"

Mike Coon