Convenction Microwave dont cnvent anymnore.WHats broken ??

Iv'e been meaning to fix it for about a year and a half :)

I bough it to do just that. Roast chicken ect. Buts its busted. I seems to start convection and then cuts out after a while.. That might help you out trying to figure out whats the prob.

I might get it fixed soon :)

Thanks for any help.

/pS The Microwave works fine, just not the convection part :)

Bye.

Reply to
Home Theatre Guy

Odds are the temp sensor is faulty (very common for the leads to corrode inside the cavity). There's inbuilt protection if the temp is too high/low for too long. The sensor is usually mounted on the side of the cooking cavity.

stanblaz@netspace.net.au
Stan Blazejewski

I supose this ain tan expensive part :)

Though to opene dit up and install it would cots a bit. It was a 900 Microwave so i think a repair would be better.

Thanks for the info.

Reply to
Home Theatre Guy