Complience logo ?

Anyone recognise and know meaning of the logo on a pcb overlay, USA 2007 date, the one next to the RU logo (included to show orientation). Maybe pcb makers logo but usually a string of compliance logos seen at that posistion on pcb overlays. For those queezy about such things , you will need to engage script blocker for this site

N_Cook

I think it is a UL mark that is used for components rather than complete products.

Justine Thyme

You are kidding, right? He said NEXT TO THE UL logo...

Reply to
PeterD

Ah, my bad. I really need to start reading more carefully.

The mark to the left of the RU looks to me more like a lithographic registration pattern than a llogo.

Reply to
Justine Thyme

2007

pcb

posistion

blocker

Probably logo of the board maker, details and more general useful info on my reposting to sci.electronics.misc

Reply to
N_Cook