Coke cleans toilets

Things to do with Coca-Cola Diet Coke - Business Insider

Pour it around the rim [of tthe toilet] and let it flow into the bowl. Let
it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a toil
et brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get gr
ease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Coke.
May 29, 2015

-- http://www.businessinsider.com/things-to-do-with-coca-cola-diet-coke-201
5-5

Does using Coke-a-Cola actually work to clean a toilet?
I've read it in emails, but never actually tried.

 Related Questions
Using Pepsi to Clean Your Toilet?
Coke vs. Water what would u drink?
I've heard you can clean toilets with Coca-Cola, why do we still drink it a
fter knowing that?

Are these facts about water & coke true?

-- https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid10%06012703265

Re: Coke cleans toilets
This has been around for years. Phosphoric acid.

Pour a can of coke into a heavily tea (or coffee) stained ceramic mug. Let it sit until the bubbles are gone....

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Re: Coke cleans toilets
t it sit for about an hour and then scrub off any stubborn stains with a to
ilet brush. Flush once you're done. Remove stains from clothes: If you get
grease stains on your clothes, you can break up the stain with a can of Cok
e.May 29, 2015
015-5
 after knowing that?

Lots of things can clean. But it's pointless using an overpriced weak dilut
e cleaner.

NT

Re: Coke cleans toilets

Have you seen what water does to car radiators ?? and you still drink
water ?
Best to learn about chemistry before making non applicable comparisons.

Re: Coke cleans toilets
W.C. Fields, when asked why he did not drink 'cool, clean water' replied:

"Water? Never touch the stuff. Fish f*ck in it, you know."

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

?Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a Republican. But
I repeat myself.?
? Harry Truman

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach thei
r heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downrigh
t moron."
- H.L. Mencken

Re: Coke cleans toilets

Prolly just some shit stirring anyway :-)

Site Timeline