CO2 Laser: Help with older ULS model

Hi people,

I need some help understanding and using the controls of an old (1992) Universal Laser Systems CO2 marking and engraving laser.

It has 3 main control panels.

  1. Program set up and selection Here you can set Pulse Width and Pulse Rate I am having trouble understanding the relationship between the two. I cannot save changes. It has 10 preset programs so I assume they can be saved somehow

  1. Speed Pressing the buttons 1 through 8 does not seem to affect anything.

  2. Function The Pause button works but I cannot seem to get any of the other options to do anything. Things like "Repeat" does not repeat.

I am hoping there might be another old timer out there who messed with these early models and can shed some light.

Dave

Reply to
David41616